Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Question? If I wanted to sell the magazine, what I do, who do I try to sell it too? The magazine has been around for 3 yrs. Its the most requested mag in the aftermarket shops in NYC and has it's loyal following as well. Its a national magazine with clients like Beyma, Cerwin Vega, Mmats, Clarion, Kinetik, Audio Control, Rockford, MaxxSonics, JBL and growing. Do I sell what the mag is worth or what it can become with a little more seasoning. The hard work is already done. Im not pressed to sell it but what if someone offers me 1,000,000. I can't walk away from that right? Business is that, here today gone tommorrow. What do you think should be my starting figure.. Some people in organization told me not to bring this up in a forum but if anyone knows me, I keep it real and would like nuetral opinions and not "yes" men!

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

Question i think you should ask yourself is "is it worth it?"

will the offer be enough to hold you over for awhile? better yet find a way to still profit off the magazine...after you sell it

Posted

I dont think your ready to sell.

You need to goto your local S.C.O.R.E. office and see if they can help you with your proposal. you need to figure out every little figure on your magazine. Like how many readers you have how many subscribers you have cost of production rate of growth projected rate of growth reader base assets ad prices future ad prices the cost of running the mag........... Then you need to figure out what your really worth.

Posted
I dont think your ready to sell.

You need to goto your local S.C.O.R.E. office and see if they can help you with your proposal. you need to figure out every little figure on your magazine. Like how many readers you have how many subscribers you have cost of production rate of growth projected rate of growth reader base assets ad prices future ad prices the cost of running the mag........... Then you need to figure out what your really worth.

booyah!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted (edited)
I dont think your ready to sell.

You need to goto your local S.C.O.R.E. office and see if they can help you with your proposal. you need to figure out every little figure on your magazine. Like how many readers you have how many subscribers you have cost of production rate of growth projected rate of growth reader base assets ad prices future ad prices the cost of running the mag........... Then you need to figure out what your really worth.

Not That Im not ready, it's that Im the type to get something off the ground and move on. I love car audio but I have alot of things happening. What is a SCORE office?

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine
Posted
you mean just wait for someone to make an offer?
yes, exactly... that way the ball stays in your court untill your good and ready to sell that bad-boy!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4751 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...