Sundown Audio

Power precious

kwc280

you mean precision power? They were bought out by DEI years ago. I dont know if they've been resold since then. They were decent after getting bought out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

are the newer power precision (ppi) amps any good i saw an advertisement for them in performance audio and started looking at them online and i am kinda curious about maybe running a sedona series on my dc lvl4 if they are any good

PPI use to be very good back in the day .But then DEI bought them out along with Orion ,and they seemed to go down hill .Why dont you look into the new DC Audio amps ,or Audioque amps ,or Sundown Audio.I think you will be happier with one of these choices .

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

are the newer power precision (ppi) amps any good i saw an advertisement for them in performance audio and started looking at them online and i am kinda curious about maybe running a sedona series on my dc lvl4 if they are any good

PPI use to be very good back in the day .But then DEI bought them out along with Orion ,and they seemed to go down hill .Why dont you look into the new DC Audio amps ,or Audioque amps ,or Sundown Audio.I think you will be happier with one of these choices .

i love it recommend an amp that isnt even on the market yet without any mention of what he is looking for. Fanboys up !

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

i love it recommend an amp that isnt even on the market yet without any mention of what he is looking for. Fanboys up !

Sorry to be a fan of well made products with excellent customer service .And i am sure those companies i mentioned will have something that he is looking for ,unless he is looking for cheap junk.

Member of Team 808

Which amp isnt on the market? I've seen all that he mentioned... And the OP asked about powering his Lvl 4 sub... You guys get so sensitive if someone mentions a brand they like... Go grab a shot and a beer N8 and relax... :drinks:

nah nah nah bolier you got it all wrong, he needs to get his gun sit on his back portch and shoot shit with a beer in his hand, thats how dem country folk do it :rofl:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

the dc amps are on the market i think n8 just not in large supplies. i just saw the power precision ad and was kinda curious about them is all i have been thinking about the sundown 1200 or 1500 or something like the audioque and soundigitals i am just looking around and i hadn't seen anything on power precision since i was in middle school and all lol. i am just trying to find a brand that is good and will give me some serious power that i can find a nice matching 4channel to go with when i do all my mids in my truck.

Ive heard one person having them and saying they clamped them etc but thats it. It just kills me ryan. has nothing to do about being sensitive about products. I even have DC in my daily. amps were officially announced how long ago? they arent even on the website and people are talking about well made products, lets not forget what happened to DAT and wait and see what they actually do before everyone starts calling them a well built product. I dont think they will be junk but I didnt think DAT would have the problems they did either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Ive heard one person having them and saying they clamped them etc but thats it. It just kills me ryan. has nothing to do about being sensitive about products. I even have DC in my daily. amps were officially announced how long ago? they arent even on the website and people are talking about well made products, lets not forget what happened to DAT and wait and see what they actually do before everyone starts calling them a well built product. I dont think they will be junk but I didnt think DAT would have the problems they did either.

What is DAT?

Member of Team 808