why are you gonna run the amp at .35 daily?

to cut down on rise so hopefully it will right around 1ohm with rise, from what ive seen its supposedly warrantied down to .25 daily

but the amp is going to be the last thing to come it will be on two american bass vfl 100.1 strapped at 1.5

im very interested in the crescendo but it suppose to been coming out for a while now so we will see im interested in sound digital too

you shouldnt have a problem with rise for music. all ive heard is they are rated down to .5 ohm, Running that low is just being mean to the amp and your electrical.

From what ive heard sound digital is great if do have rise issues,

I'm sure if anybody remembers but didn't bigbasslloyd(spelling) had a Alero with 2 12 SI Mags(the ones like the FI Q) and a prototype 20.1 and did 150 at 30hz. If I'm remember correctly, I'm not sure if anybody on here remembers him.

way to take it in the way back machine wow.

Regardless. It was loud.

IIRC, he had a design for 4 8's, that was very loud.

I remember The Blues Man song videos he had. I wish I still had that song. :(

I'm sure if anybody remembers but didn't bigbasslloyd(spelling) had a Alero with 2 12 SI Mags(the ones like the FI Q) and a prototype 20.1 and did 150 at 30hz. If I'm remember correctly, I'm not sure if anybody on here remembers him.

Regardless. It was loud.

anyone have any more info on this? id love to see a pic or vid?

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

Got some more stuff in the mail my headunit, alarm, and deadner

im installing everything this weekend and hopefully starting the wall next weekend

Picture018.jpg

the iraggi 320

Picture019.jpg

50 sq ft. Rattletrap

Picture020.jpg

D.E.I avital alarm

installed the headunit real quick last night

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

havent put the pocket on bottom gonna do something with it hopefully for my stinger volt meters

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

Regardless. It was loud.

anyone have any more info on this? id love to see a pic or vid?

Go to Caraudio.com and trying searching for the username I stated above. Best thing I can tell you.

Do you have to use the eq on that head unit or can you turn it off and just have normal bass & treble controls

its a 7 band eq but you can turn it off but the settings are all just left at +0-

although it has a seperate sub control

Archived