what should be my youtube name?

Well thank you david, and teejaybee there really isn't box specs on the sub. I'm wondering if i do something thats about 5-6cubes would that be good? The box i currently have is 9.2 but I'd rather go smaller than that. It would be 1 18'' sub and I love these RF's but man there is no comparison to the T.S.N.S..... Plus they look sexy as hell :)

so i already kind of started my build, dont want to leave ya hanging with no build log, so i want to get a cam for ya !

i got a brand new 7mp cam, takes shitty picssss i cant return in.

so idk why i didnt get go to craiglist like i always do, shit i got my car, my sexy ass imac, my xbox360, 1 amp, subs,and a gain of shit from there lol.

im looking at a Flip 8GB UltaHD. most are 140 on my local, saw one for 70. should i get it? or are there better for 70 bux?

EDiT: bought the mino hd for 40 bux, so fuck it lol.

dont want to make another thread

what should be my youtube name? i register "davidesigns" already, like last week. but i think when i tell ppl what it is theyre gona put "daviddesigns"

should i delete and make a new username or stick with it?

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

i have a panasonic lumix that i got off ebay brand new and it came with a small tripod lens cleaner screen protectors and a case for around $70 it has 14.1 megapixles and shoots 1080p video i love it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged