firefighter271 Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 I am about to do a box rebuild and add new mids and highs an a second amp and processer and wanted to know if this Oscilloscope will do the job. it is a Uni-T UT81B ScopeMeter Oscilloscope DMM Multimeter http://www.autodiagnostickit.com/products_1.asp?menuid=312&id=452
Swaggasaur Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 link? BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Stephen Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 http://www.uni-trend.com/UT81B.htmlhttp://www.uni-trend.com/UT81B.html you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
finkster Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 http://www.dhgate.com/uni-t-ut81b-scopemeter-multi-meter-oscilloscope/r-ff8080812b29849a012b521ec7504c41.html Looks pimp. I dont know how good the osc is though sorry. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
crunkjuice1 Posted December 29, 2010 Report Posted December 29, 2010 I can't read that ... ok I see it now, for that much why not get this? http://www.tequipment.net/TPI440.asp?gclid=CMXglLnH_KUCFULNKgod0x_UoA
firefighter271 Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 this one is $200 cheaper if it wont work i was looking at the TPI
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.