Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Sound competition styles  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. which one do you prefer?

    • SPL (meters)
      7
    • Street (Bass/mids/highs)( by crowd )
      4
    • Street bass (shakin the streets but min. clarity)
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well its a good I dea but I am more for the put a meter in it for bass and just have one person (unbiased) do the clarity part cause if you have a bunch of homies around in the crowd your doing better than the guy just relying on an honest opinion from the crowd.... So I did not vote.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest NeverEnuffBass
Posted

Beast, is that Rasheed's Blazer? If so I sat in it at a show a few weeks ago, bass could have been more for what he has in there but his highs were overkill

Posted
Beast, is that Rasheed's Blazer? If so I sat in it at a show a few weeks ago, bass could have been more for what he has in there but his highs were overkill

Yea that is Rasheed and just came into the game with a blazing love for this game. He'll learn how to distrubute his music better with experience. I think 80 did his box, Im not sure

Posted

meters arent biased,but if i was judging the 2 cars id go with the white (escalade?) due to the fact that im more into ground pounding bass then i am into 100hz and above.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted
meters arent biased,but if i was judging the 2 cars id go with the white (escalade?) due to the fact that im more into ground pounding bass then i am into 100hz and above.

there bass's are totally different. I think the blazer would of took him on the meter but groundpounding is a different story.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1373 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...