Sonic Electronix

Sound competition styles  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you prefer?

• SPL (meters)
    • Street (Bass/mids/highs)( by crowd )
    • Street bass (shakin the streets but min. clarity)

Well its a good I dea but I am more for the put a meter in it for bass and just have one person (unbiased) do the clarity part cause if you have a bunch of homies around in the crowd your doing better than the guy just relying on an honest opinion from the crowd.... So I did not vote.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest NeverEnuffBass

Beast, is that Rasheed's Blazer? If so I sat in it at a show a few weeks ago, bass could have been more for what he has in there but his highs were overkill

Beast, is that Rasheed's Blazer? If so I sat in it at a show a few weeks ago, bass could have been more for what he has in there but his highs were overkill

Yea that is Rasheed and just came into the game with a blazing love for this game. He'll learn how to distrubute his music better with experience. I think 80 did his box, Im not sure

meters arent biased,but if i was judging the 2 cars id go with the white (escalade?) due to the fact that im more into ground pounding bass then i am into 100hz and above.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

That white Navi battled me this summer and was crying every excuse in the book when I beat him. Big time cry baby and then he went on my page on myspace and was talking mad smack at me. It's ok, I will see him again one day

meters arent biased,but if i was judging the 2 cars id go with the white (escalade?) due to the fact that im more into ground pounding bass then i am into 100hz and above.

there bass's are totally different. I think the blazer would of took him on the meter but groundpounding is a different story.