Second Skin Audio

L7

shooter69

Hey guys, have you seen the L7 in the prefab box for sale on the net? This one...

http://www.techronics.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5967

Well this buddy of mine bought it off of my word that it would sound alright in his truck. Yes....I know, prefab suck. And I told him so, but he doesn't want to put up with building a box...I even offered to build one for him, but he said he wouldn't take it, even if I were to build one....The kid is a bit tight headed, haha.

But anyways, just PLEASE let me know that I didn't fuck this kid over. It's his first sub, so I figured that wouldn't be a bad choice for a first system.

Let me know guys, thanks.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Hey guys, have you seen the L7 in the prefab box for sale on the net? This one...

http://www.techronics.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5967

Well this buddy of mine bought it off of my word that it would sound alright in his truck. Yes....I know, prefab suck. And I told him so, but he doesn't want to put up with building a box...I even offered to build one for him, but he said he wouldn't take it, even if I were to build one....The kid is a bit tight headed, haha.

But anyways, just PLEASE let me know that I didn't fuck this kid over. It's his first sub, so I figured that wouldn't be a bad choice for a first system.

Let me know guys, thanks.

kicker is reliable..give it the power and youll be satisfied

Lets Go Ski

i heard from people who bought the kicker prefab boxes that if given the power it needs that the box will f*** up bad. i dont know, i may be wrong.

they actually got a good reveiw in car audio mag.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived