Sonic Electronix

and ya clipping not a issue i tune by ear and the lights on the amps and a DMM. so i have nice clean frequency's and sound being produced and power. would maybe a VMAX 600 or 800 help a little bit?

02 Nissan Sentra

4 DD 3500g 10's

Crescendo Audio 3500 @ .5ohms

Soundstream EGA4220

Fronts German Mestreo 6.5 Component Set 110Rms

Rears RE XXX 6.5 Component Set 2ohms 220RMS

1 Dyralast Gold 1000Amp Battery

1 Vmax 2000amp Battery

DC Power Inc 270XP Amp Alternator

BIG 3 Upgraded

All 1/0AWG Setup

8 1/0 Awg Runs

Couple things... First off what kind of car is it? Second, are you saying that when you're beating on it you get voltage drop or it never charges well? Also, you should more than likely go 1/0 from the alt to the batt. Sure a 1-2ft run of 4g can take a ton of power, but better safe than sorry.

Where are you checking the voltage (no offense but don't bullshit it won't help)?

EDIT: Also how is power getting back to your amps? What size are all the wires?

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Couple things... First off what kind of car is it? Second, are you saying that when you're beating on it you get voltage drop or it never charges well? Also, you should more than likely go 1/0 from the alt to the batt. Sure a 1-2ft run of 4g can take a ton of power, but better safe than sorry.

Where are you checking the voltage (no offense but don't bullshit it won't help)?

EDIT: Also how is power getting back to your amps? What size are all the wires?

02 Nissan Sentra and dc power 270amp alternator. 0awg to the chassis for ground. 0awg for the engine block ground. 4awg to alternator and battery.

and yes lets put it this way for volume i have everything max out at 21 out of 35 on my HU its alpine 9886 then start to lose SQ after that..

driving down the road i can get about 14/15 on the volume im still 13/14v range any more then that it sucks it down to 11.8/12.2. but! if i mute it instantly! its back at 14.4/14.9

and yes i know what you mean checking voltage ive done from the alternator with my dad helping as i turn it up. the battery. and the amps. and right now its running from a 12volt plug stripped on the + and - to the leads to the DMM in the car it all reads the same. maybe some areas its .1 so off nothing serious.

from the battery is a 0awg about..12/13ft run? its a small car..and then to a gold block with 2 4awg runs about 1ft to 1. 1/2ft a piece the amps take 4awg and my ground runs are about the same not even a 1 ft run. i tried getting bigger wire in cant doit..hahaha

when i had the RUB2500.1d 0awg from that block and 0awg ground i held 14.4/14.9 all day full tilt even sometimes at a idle depending on the temp outside.. becuase batterys dont work good in cold as we know. ha im in ohio its cold as cold gets here atm..

Edited by FiNaLaLmAsY

02 Nissan Sentra

4 DD 3500g 10's

Crescendo Audio 3500 @ .5ohms

Soundstream EGA4220

Fronts German Mestreo 6.5 Component Set 110Rms

Rears RE XXX 6.5 Component Set 2ohms 220RMS

1 Dyralast Gold 1000Amp Battery

1 Vmax 2000amp Battery

DC Power Inc 270XP Amp Alternator

BIG 3 Upgraded

All 1/0AWG Setup