got dubstep? post it

Not sure if this one's been posted yet, but it's my new favorite! The SQ in my truck on this song is absolutely incredible, a buddy heard me coming, 3 minutes later I was in his driveway :D

E: Anyone else notice at 2:45, the demon says "Call of Duty"?

ahh yes, the song that got all the trendy kids thinking dub step was cool. i lol at the majority of the population with dub step on their iPod that seems to think it all started from Skrillex

Skrillex doesn't even consider himself a Dubstep artist, yet people think he started all of it, fucking Newfags.

meme-are-you-kidding-me.png

are you trying to correct me or just being redundant with what i already said about people thinking it started with him?

question.

is dubstep and techno like the same thing?

question.

no dubsteps more like grimy whomp whomp shit where techno is more tiesto n chicks singing in background n shit

Dubstep is kind of like a mix of electro house, dum & bass and maybe progressive house...maybe. Techno is like minimal and tech house...not "Tiesto n chicks singing in the back ground" thats trance. Trance is not the crazy 160 bpm kick and insane running synth leads...thats hard dance or sometimes called "J-core". I'm just sayin.

ps. You want good dubstep? Check out Nit Grit, all of his music is free on his website.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

question.

question.

no dubsteps more like grimy whomp whomp shit where techno is more tiesto n chicks singing in background n shit

Dubstep is kind of like a mix of electro house, dum & bass and maybe progressive house...maybe. Techno is like minimal and tech house...not "Tiesto n chicks singing in the back ground" thats trance. Trance is not the crazy 160 bpm kick and insane running synth leads...thats hard dance or sometimes called "J-core". I'm just sayin.

ps. You want good dubstep? Check out Nit Grit, all of his music is free on his website.

New Dubstep is electro/house based, the older Dubstep (pre 2007) is 2 step garage, dub, and jungle based just to clarify.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Not sure if this one's been posted yet, but it's my new favorite! The SQ in my truck on this song is absolutely incredible, a buddy heard me coming, 3 minutes later I was in his driveway :D

E: Anyone else notice at 2:45, the demon says "Call of Duty"?

ahh yes, the song that got all the trendy kids thinking dub step was cool. i lol at the majority of the population with dub step on their iPod that seems to think it all started from Skrillex

Skrillex doesn't even consider himself a Dubstep artist, yet people think he started all of it, fucking Newfags.

meme-are-you-kidding-me.png

skrillex is not dubstep .

AGREED Skrillex is not dubstep its a poor try at dubstep still too electro

Archived