got dubstep? post it

Is all dubstep like this, because this shit is bad, where do I find these songs at for DL?

Oh, this is the old school Dubstep before it became huge in 2010, one of the songs are even on Vinyl like Weed Smokers, and Disko Rekah. Rutten is from Skream's 2006 album, Skream!, which is a lovely album overall imo. Dubstep didn't use to be angry, crazy, and loud like it is now, hence what some people call "Brostep". Dubstep used to be a lot slower but more soulful, and had rhythm but the bass notes are so low, like in the sub-bass region, that you have to have a subwoofer or a very large loudspeaker to enjoy it, or it just sounds weird on most songs, which probably turned off alot of people, and why artist try to add more sounds in the mids, and highs region. Skream added instrumentals, and Rusko invented the "wobble"(he's also the blame behind "Brostep").

Think the only artist that I know of that follows the old-school structure is Phaeleh, though he's probably considered a "ChillStep" artist

You probably find downloads by google-ing the name of the song, and find like a mediafire link for a 320 version.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

great shit pimpin i love that one :D

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

• 2 weeks later...

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

• 3 weeks later...

im in a mood for some reggae dubstep. i think i posted bassnectar & datsik's YES, and collie buddz's come around remix. id post the remix of Marijuana by richie spice if i was on my pc. post some good shit up here guys

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

• 2 weeks later...

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived