blue screen then shutdown

k so i was just sitting here doing nothing really didnt open any kinda file just on aim and my computer gets a blue screen it happend so fast i couldnt read it then shuts off restarts installs a ton of updates then runs normally wtf just happend? can someone send me a virus of some sort even though im not downloading or opening anything/?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

k so i was just sitting here doing nothing really didnt open any kinda file just on aim and my computer gets a blue screen it happend so fast i couldnt read it then shuts off restarts installs a ton of updates then runs normally wtf just happend? can someone send me a virus of some sort even though im not downloading or opening anything/?

Sure thing Ill get right on that, lol j/k, maybe was automatic updates?

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

no i wasnt asking if someone would send me a virus im asking if someone could like is that what could have happend

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

The most common reason for a BSOD(Blue screen of death) is the hard drive is failing, but it could also be many other issues. I would listen carefully as the computer starts and if it sounds clicky, poppy, loud, then chances are the hard drive is starting to fail. I would get diagnostics ran on the computer at once. Remember to backup all of your data first.

Edited by xstingstreetx87

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

A failing hard drive will have more issues then a simple blue screen.

With a bad drive you will notice the performance is REALLY bad and stuff just isn't doing what it supposed to.

Well with you and you "finding" stuff you can possibly have a virus that has gotten ahold of your windows files.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I've had this blue screen you're talking about, it gives me some error code, then dumps a grip of data. Every time I started my computer it did this, best solution I found was to just restore the computer.

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

I've had this blue screen you're talking about, it gives me some error code, then dumps a grip of data. Every time I started my computer it did this, best solution I found was to just restore the computer.

Reformatting only solves corruption issues with software or windows, if he has a hardware issue a reformat won't do anything.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

too many computer noobs on here. the reason your computer restarts when it gets a BSOD is because the settings on your computer do that by default. to change it, do this.

(for xp)

right click my computer and go to properties. go to 4th tab, Advanced. click Settings button under startup and recovery. under System Failure settings, uncheck Automatically Restart and click OK and click ok again on the other window thats still up.

next time it happens, there will be a word code of some sort near the top, copy this code down exactly (not the code that has 0x00000 etc in it, its a word code like DRIVER_IRQL_IS_LESS_THAN etc)

edit: oh and people dont realize that there are TONS AND TONS of different BSOD errors. just because you had one and someone else had one, doesnt mean they were caused by the same thing.

Edited by Kranny