how to tell max hdd laptop can handle?

the bluescreen or the hdd question? bluescreen is fixed no problems now

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im not entirly sure but i reformated the hdd put 7 on there again and havnt had problems sence no clicking noise no anything

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im not entirly sure but i reformated the hdd put 7 on there again and havnt had problems sence no clicking noise no anything

I take it you "found a windows 7 copy"

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I was gonna help till I seen the way you acted toward n8ball. He's 100% correct btw.

Good luck changing a cpu that's soldered directly to the board btw.

Yeah I forgot about that one. Some laptop manufactures solder the CPU to the board. My acer has a socket that you can open so If I need to upgrade it it's simple.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

ya but even if thats the case couldnt i just unsolder it and solder the new one in? if thats the case though how do ik what type of cpu will work

Archived