Firestone Complete Auto Care FTW!

the discount tires around here seem to hire idiots that cant mount or balance big wheels to save their lives.... I take a car there when I want to get a new set since they always seem to gouge up wheels :ehh:

i agree with what you said, we need to hire better ppl. out of 10 maybe 1 or 2 are good and have the common sense to actually work on cars and mount/balance tires. what makes me laugh is when they are scared of hitting their fingers with the weight pliers when the go to put on a clip weight...

with the right ppl its easy work, just takes a little more time when doing 20in+ wheels.

around here ppl bring bigger wheels to US! we had a customer come in because Expert Tire had tried to mount a 22in reverse mount wheel the regular way with the face up and they put the tire on half way figured out they fucked up and couldn't get the tire off :rofl:

been buying a few tires a year from there for 10 years or so, but they left me hanging a few months ago and I haven't been back...

2nd day after I got wife a new sante fe, she hit a bolt in road which was sticking right in the center of tread, but blowing air out enough that i heard from passenger seat, we were right by discount so we pulled in, this was 10 minutes before closing time... everyone was hanging out in the still open garage door, guy asks if i bought it there, then after i say truck is 2 days old, says sorry, my computer is off.. luckily i found a place around corner that was open, they didn't speak english , but they pulled tire off the rim and patched it in 5 minutes.

edit: I know there are some great stores around, and definately depending on where you live, but maybe in a larger city the customer service seems to only be there until you've paid..

Edited by wasntme
l_a9450b550b974d68b3a3390c28d96dd9.jpg

they where dicks for that, we usually work on ppl's cars even if they come in after we close...last time is was 6:30 we close at 6:00 and we still put tires on the guys car, i hate if its after we close but if your inside by the time we close we should work on your car no problem. as far as computers go usually one should stay on at all times til we leave the store.

they where dicks for that, we usually work on ppl's cars even if they come in after we close...last time is was 6:30 we close at 6:00 and we still put tires on the guys car, i hate if its after we close but if your inside by the time we close we should work on your car no problem. as far as computers go usually one should stay on at all times til we leave the store.

that's how i viewed it, i've had them patch a flat on my truck for free and never ask where i bought it, even rotate tires, but to leave us sitting there with a dying tire at 5:50 pm on a saturday was messed up. there are a few more discount tires in the area, so i'm not out if i need one lol
l_a9450b550b974d68b3a3390c28d96dd9.jpg

the discount tires around here seem to hire idiots that cant mount or balance big wheels to save their lives.... I take a car there when I want to get a new set since they always seem to gouge up wheels :ehh:

i agree with what you said, we need to hire better ppl. out of 10 maybe 1 or 2 are good and have the common sense to actually work on cars and mount/balance tires. what makes me laugh is when they are scared of hitting their fingers with the weight pliers when the go to put on a clip weight...

with the right ppl its easy work, just takes a little more time when doing 20in+ wheels.

around here ppl bring bigger wheels to US! we had a customer come in because Expert Tire had tried to mount a 22in reverse mount wheel the regular way with the face up and they put the tire on half way figured out they fucked up and couldn't get the tire off :rofl:

I woulda been over in my area laughing my ass off :rofl::lol:

good to hear, say you come to our store...you buy tires from us ill hook you and everyone you refer with free flat repairs, rotations, inspections and air checks just because you came in :clapping: usually every other place will charge do it and it sometimes they dont even do it for free when you get the tires from them.

good to hear, say you come to our store...you buy tires from us ill hook you and everyone you refer with free flat repairs, rotations, inspections and air checks just because you came in :clapping: usually every other place will charge do it and it sometimes they dont even do it for free when you get the tires from them.

firestone does rotations, inspections, and pressure checks for free.... no free flat repairs......

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I work there!!! :D :D :D

and flat repairs are free if they have road hazard protection***

Edited by dyeagain15

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

always a catch lol

so do I :) Lead Tech woot :werd_msword:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio