sounds good, hat rattle but i know it pounds,, also do you have a build log on the CHARGER? and i want pix of the graphics!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sounds good, hat rattle but i know it pounds,, also do you have a build log on the CHARGER? and i want pix of the graphics!

you cant beat trunk rattle. i have dynamat xtreme, helps but .....

and no i dont have build log i had my go to audio guys build my box after i failed lol. they built me a 6th order bandpass first, it sounded good but wasnt moving any air so they build a ported box tuned to 32 hz

Edited by spiderman305

show the subs! lol. nice for being under powered!

nice graphics on the 300

ill try to post some pics later. i wanted to have the subs faced forward into the car with the box being sealed off from the trunk kind like a wall style but didtn want to take the chance of the setup not sounding good.

Edited by spiderman305

i like how you caps it, haha yea that im still kinda drunk lol.

nice graphics on the 300

ill try to post some pics later. i wanted to have the subs faced forward into the car with the box being sealed off from the trunk kind like a wall style but didtn want to take the chance of the setup not sounding good.

do it !! myloudest in my impala as been 2 12s sub up port back, on 2600rms... imma seal it off !! and it should stop that nasty trunk rattle we got !! another option for you is to port on the rear deck, but imma seal off mine soon.

i like how you caps it, haha yea that im still kinda drunk lol.

nice graphics on the 300

do it !! myloudest in my impala as been 2 12s sub up port back, on 2600rms... imma seal it off !! and it should stop that nasty trunk rattle we got !! another option for you is to port on the rear deck, but imma seal off mine soon.

problem is its kinda to late the box was built into the car only way that box is coming out is if i brake it. and i dont know these subs are funny, they dont hit that hard when i have the windows up. but when the windows and the sunroof open all hell beaks out.

Edited by spiderman305

Look into a 4th order sealed off from the trunk then you would get 2x louder on that power :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Look into a 4th order sealed off from the trunk then you would get 2x louder on that power :D

had it in a 6th order but there was no pressure. sounded good but not what i was looking for

heres a vid of my 6th order build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPdu6ltprhs

Edited by spiderman305