VIDEO UPDATE!! (1/11/11) Durrani's 2006 honda pilot build log w/ tons of pics

How do you plan on wiring the headunit in? I've wondered that on my Pilot. I'd like to be able to use the controls on the steering wheel as volume and such (as they do with the stock headunit). Is that a wiring harness or did you rig up some system yourself? Or are you just not using those controls? Nice box BTW!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

How do you plan on wiring the headunit in? I've wondered that on my Pilot. I'd like to be able to use the controls on the steering wheel as volume and such (as they do with the stock headunit). Is that a wiring harness or did you rig up some system yourself? Or are you just not using those controls? Nice box BTW!

im actually not using those controls, beacause i have something else in mind as of right now.. but for temp use i have it like this

(sorry about the picture quality) took it from my old phone..

IMG_20101121_162925.jpg

hey post a pic of your pilot i wanna see it.. its nice to see another piloeer in here.. this is mine

DSC05822.jpg

DSC05820.jpg

DSC05816.jpg

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

wow ive never seen a pilot i like but that one is sexy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Oh shit yours is way nicer than mine lol. Mine's an '03 and so far I've left everything stock in it. I've planned out a few ideas for it but the hurdle I keep facing is the use of the controls on the wheel. I want to keep using them but the '03 doesn't have an aux input on the headunit and I don't know how to make an aftermarket unit utilize those controls. Might have to try to get a unit from a newer Pilot and install that. I'd rather not be changing out CD's all day. <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Oh shit yours is way nicer than mine lol. Mine's an '03 and so far I've left everything stock in it. I've planned out a few ideas for it but the hurdle I keep facing is the use of the controls on the wheel. I want to keep using them but the '03 doesn't have an aux input on the headunit and I don't know how to make an aftermarket unit utilize those controls. Might have to try to get a unit from a newer Pilot and install that. I'd rather not be changing out CD's all day. <_<

wtf is lolcats?

wow ive never seen a pilot i like but that one is sexy

thank you.. thank you..

thanks... i see what your running into ill look into it and let you know what i find out..

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

more bussbar action

DSC05729.jpg

ran out of ground wire.. dont hate.. lol

DSC05731.jpg

DSC05730.jpg

this is how i had it before i orderd the 2nd 4. 80 and the 4.60

DSC05732.jpg

DSC05733.jpg

this is how i wanted my door

1286218526773.jpg

but then changed it to this

IMG_20101129_143058.jpg

then i found my self wanting to change it again to this

IMG_20101230_113931.jpg

i have the build pics for the door above.. ill put then up when im done with it..

getting ready to do some glueing and screwing.. lol sounded funny but i used brad nails instead!!

DSC05954.jpg

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

sick shit man

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Archived