Jump to content

LoudNLow's 2011 Blazer Rebuild


Recommended Posts

Posted

love it man love it. love seeing another x-blazer with beats.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Posted

love it man love it. love seeing another x-blazer with beats.

haha thanks. I will get some better videos of the outside flexing when it gets nice out again along with hairtricks and all that good stuff.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I hope you put rubber washers under the amp to help reduce the vibartions from the box. and that designs look really famliar.*coughNofearx18cough* lol

Well can someone send the design plans to me for my 4dr?

not trying to be rude but i will NOT send out my friends box designs if you want to contact him on youtube: Nofearx18 then you can ask him. I know the exact dimensions but i wont disclose but i know LoudNLow has his dimensions in here.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

I will have some more demos and stuff once the weather gets nicer out :good: Also I'm going to a MECA 3x event this weekend so I will have TL scores at the headrest and Park & pound style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOgXCiKGEo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOgXCiKGEo

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

149.2db at 35hz... that is weak! You need to cut the box down to 4 cubes and change to aero ports and tune to about 80hz!!!!! LOL! Who needs to listen to music... it will save room on your ipod! delete all those songs and just carry around an 80hz tone and remove your mids and highs amp and mids and highs totally... Also... remove them dam fuses... no one should run a fuse higher than 20 amps... god... noobs... :santa:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 946 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...