akustoms Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 hell ya dude those are the tail lights on my list as well. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
jeyrapboy Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 diggin it man, i cant get enough of your build haha. thanks bro, Hopefully lots more to more! Doubling everything up! Also thinking about picking these up to replace the ugly ass mexi lights... http://www.carid.com...ghts-93906.html shit just tint your current lights joe
LoudNLow931 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 diggin it man, i cant get enough of your build haha. thanks bro, Hopefully lots more to more! Doubling everything up! Also thinking about picking these up to replace the ugly ass mexi lights... http://www.carid.com...ghts-93906.html shit just tint your current lights joe I don't like them, they are ugly! lol 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
jeyrapboy Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 diggin it man, i cant get enough of your build haha. thanks bro, Hopefully lots more to more! Doubling everything up! Also thinking about picking these up to replace the ugly ass mexi lights... http://www.carid.com...ghts-93906.html shit just tint your current lights joe I don't like them, they are ugly! lol Yea i forgot about all those ugly curves
LoudNLow931 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLKAm3N7ZFc&hd=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLKAm3N7ZFc&hd=1 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0rrNY6mMMw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0rrNY6mMMwAlso I have deiced to finish my doors before it gets to hot out because when I tried to resin last summer when it was in the 100s the resin was drying way to quick lol. So here's my plans I have, Im going to put 3 sets of components in the doors(3 6.5s and 3 1" Tweets in each door) Then There will also be another set of components in the kick pods. I photo shopped what My plan is, The black dots are the tweets and the black lines are where the fleece would be stapled for a nice looking form. I haven't fiberglassed much before but I have watched Steve's door videos a few times over and im pretty confident I can do it! Any ways here the pic... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 movin some air my friend haha, lookin forward to your door project. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
jeyrapboy Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 dude i so wish i had the money and reliable vehicle i want to help with them doors so bad... I am actually considering making my own little project 2 sets of 6.5s in each door
LoudNLow931 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 dude i so wish i had the money and reliable vehicle i want to help with them doors so bad... I am actually considering making my own little project 2 sets of 6.5s in each door haha if you can find your away down here we got an extra room. But yeah Ive watched Steve's door videos enough times so It should be pretty simple just do what he does haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 ever decide on what you are gonna do with your doors??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.