jeyrapboy Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 It's getting there. I haven't deiced yet whether I'm going to wrap the box or paint it, suggestions? I say wrap it
Robert8252 Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 Fiberglass it, sand it smooth, paint. Gain DeeBeez! Lol. Box is looking good. Might finally get that 150...... 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
LoudNLow931 Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 Got the whole inside of the box caulked up, Note to self... Get rid of the dam nails sticking through before pushing you finger down hard and across catching every nail lol. I will sand it down a little tomorrow then paint the port. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 Its getting there I think I'm going to raise the box up. Some do I can put my amp under it. If I do Ill put another layer of mdf on the bottom. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
tiller1 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 Its getting there I think I'm going to raise the box up. Some do I can put my amp under it. If I do Ill put another layer of mdf on the bottom. doo not raise the box!!!!!!! your already an inch over the window line! youve probably already hurt yourself if you go up anymore youl just lose numbers.... "yes... it will play like that all day!"
jeyrapboy Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 Its getting there I think I'm going to raise the box up. Some do I can put my amp under it. If I do Ill put another layer of mdf on the bottom. haha nice... I have mine mounted to the seat... Gets better cooling
tiller1 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 16 inches is where the window line starts! also on the back tailgate is where the rear window starts to roll! blazers can be loud with the right box.. by going over he window line you stat to blow the air rolling off the rear window! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
LoudNLow931 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 I need to find somewhere to mount my amp, Dont want to put it on the box again. To many people that I know who mounted their amp on the box it broke. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 I need to find somewhere to mount my amp, Dont want to put it on the box again. To many people that I know who mounted their amp on the box it broke. Any space between the box and the sides? Or under the seat maybe? Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.