Audioque Trunk build in the teggy!

Hey everybody! I'm going to be doing a trunk build with two 12" HDC3's copper d2's and an saz-3000D.. This will be what i'm competing with this season in Midwest SPL. The build might be slow due to cold weather but i will post pics soon of the goods :)

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

aluminum coils > copper coils :shrug:

any whoooo, we could fight about that for awhile. but its super nice gear and i cant wait to see this!

pics or die

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

aluminum coils > copper coils :shrug:

any whoooo, we could fight about that for awhile. but its super nice gear and i cant wait to see this!

pics or die

i cheaped out.. but aw well i had the choice because i bought the motors, and reconed the sub. still have one more to recone. Im going for more of a steet beat than for numbers so i think il be fine with the copper..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Here are some pics of how the car is now, had the one aq i reconed in and the saz hooked up.. just for a little break in time.

01011950.jpg

01011951.jpg

Have a new duralast gold batt. and the big three done.. plan on getting batts for the rear.

11131224.jpg

Little teaser of the 3000D :)

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

ummmm ur wires on the 3k what is going on?

jus cuz an amp says 3K is that what it is running? naw i've only had it @ 4Ohms and plan on doing a couple runs of 1/0.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

umm ya calm down, Are you being hella jew about the install? i think so.. but if you cant learn to be patient all you will ever have is problems, in this case is what you are doing. but,

anyway on the other note you are going to love the 3k if you have the voltage to support it, it will love u back.good luck with the build

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Pictures of the first recone..

11212324.jpg

11292241.jpg

11302339.jpg

12012331.jpg

12012347.jpg

Ended up using six shims total..

12030013.jpg

12030014.jpg

12040024.jpg

12040945.jpg

12040946.jpg

Not bad for my first recone huh? Did end up getting a little ca glue on the surround but its all good..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

umm ya calm down, Are you being hella jew about the install? i think so.. but if you cant learn to be patient all you will ever have is problems, in this case is what you are doing. but,

anyway on the other note you are going to love the 3k if you have the voltage to support it, it will love u back.good luck with the build

this ik.. nothing is "installed" that was in there for a while.. im pretty sure i can run 800w just fine through 4 gauge cable.. and considering my voltage dose not drop below 14.1 i think im doing no harm. I know the current electrical is nowhere near ready for a 1 ohm load lol..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

this ik.. nothing is "installed" that was in there for a while.. im pretty sure i can run 800w just fine through 4 gauge cable.. and considering my voltage dose not drop below 14.1 i think im doing no harm. I know the current electrical is nowhere near ready for a 1 ohm load lol..

you should be fine with 800w, but do you have 2, 4 gauge wires for power?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived