trulywickedcustoms Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I have 3 - DC Audio 5000.1D's for my sub stage, I currently have a maxxlink but I'm unsure if I should use it or purchase a RF 360.2, or if I should just dasiy chain each amps RCA's off of the amps output? I'm just wondering if I would rly benefit from the 360.2 just using it on my subs??? And my deck is the alpine cda117 so I have good pre's already.... But I didn't know if it would need to be boosted just doing 3 sub amps?? Thanks guys *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
loganberry Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Id daisy chain them before using a maxxlink, I've had 3 and all went up in smoke..huge waste My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
hdorre Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I have 3 - DC Audio 5000.1D's for my sub stage, I currently have a maxxlink but I'm unsure if I should use it or purchase a RF 360.2, or if I should just dasiy chain each amps RCA's off of the amps output? I'm just wondering if I would rly benefit from the 360.2 just using it on my subs??? And my deck is the alpine cda117 so I have good pre's already.... But I didn't know if it would need to be boosted just doing 3 sub amps?? Thanks guys If the 3sixty would only be used on subs, Id daisy chain. Yes, the RF would help, but I dont think $500 would be worth it if its just being used on subs. If you added your mids/highs to the 3sixty, then Id get it. jmo On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 Alright thanks guys!! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.