So I have been seeing a lot of post about where to ground the amp at on a unibody car, since I have enough wire im going to run power and ground from the bettery back to the amp since I saw a pretty reputable person, well they seem reputable and know what they are talking about say thats the best place to ground it at...sound like a good idea?

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

The stud IS removable, but don't remove it. It could ruin the alternator.

What you can do is either cut the terminal down a little bit or cut the plastic around the stud. Get a dremel or something.

And the best place to ground a unibody is on the strut tower. Make sure any grounds are sanded down and your making good metal to metal contact.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

my alt was like that too, a plastic casing around the terminal. I just snapped it off with some pliers and sanded it down and the ring terminal fit fine.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

So ill break break the plastic and sand it down, ill put my ground on the strut tower...i really dont want to buy distribution blocks, so can I shave the 0 gauge wire to fit the 4 gauge terminals? If I have to buy them I will, just dont want too! Haha

Edited by Gatorcity

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

Is a Saturn LS bigger then the SL? I have a 2000 SL1, and I tried to fit a 15 but could not due to height restrictions..the clearance was only like 16....

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Yeah the LS is a midsize sedan, the trunk is rather large I think!

15 seconds pass