ESchlong Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? why is everything about JP??
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? Who is JP?, I've herd of JP Collins from Europe, he has these loud 15"s in a wall, is that who? I hope JP Collin's isn't two faced >.< I look up to that guy.
darthballsy1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? well ... im clearly not his minion idk who these foos are i just kinda agreed with them ... they got a good point though Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? who the hell is jp? im pretty sure there is no fail in there.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? well ... im clearly not his minion idk who these foos are i just kinda agreed with them ... they got a good point though I'm not a foo :/ But okay, I'm cool with the agreement.
jeyrapboy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? Who is JP?, I've herd of JP Collins from Europe, he has these loud 15"s in a wall, is that who? I hope JP Collin's isn't two faced >.< I look up to that guy. You already know who he is dont play stupid cuz if i remember correctly i got some of your music from his site... Lol
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? why is everything about JP?? Did you read the comment, only 2 people could think that, a complete and total retard, or one of JP's minions.......and thats that. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DBz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 smd is king y do all u guys hate so much???? Who the fuck is hating? Quit being a nuthugger (2) Kicker L5 12's Alpine IDA-X305 HU Dual Optimas Big three Kenwood EQ RF Components Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs) Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs) Lots o' sound deadening
darthballsy1 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? why is everything about JP?? Did you read the comment, only 2 people could think that, a complete and total retard, or one of JP's minions.......and thats that. seriously though not everthing is about rivalries jp is not meade we all know this and some of his videos are a bit scetchy. just sayin. Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed? Wow the most fail comment I have ever seen since I have been on here, are you one of JP's Minion's??? Who is JP?, I've herd of JP Collins from Europe, he has these loud 15"s in a wall, is that who? I hope JP Collin's isn't two faced >.< I look up to that guy. You already know who he is dont play stupid cuz if i remember correctly i got some of your music from his site... Lol That kid? I took his name because I liked his music, He's cool!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.