Sonic Electronix

Lol im gonna get yelled at for this i know its bad to have the subs how i do but i paid 50$ for them so if they blow they blow lol, A rockford p1 and a cadance(I just tried to find the model number but i couldnt since the subs are 4 miles from me) its orange and black with a pointy cone in the middle of the major cone if you understand lol im not good at explaining things, I can get pictures tomorrow if this threads still around in a sealed prefab box(Once everything starts working again im getting a single 15" ported box for each woofer tuned to ruffley 33hz unless thats a bad thing to do)

lol oh boy, at least you saw it coming. yeah mixing subwoofers isnt generally something you want to do. cancellation is coming into play here. so you arent getting as loud as you can. and yeah i'd start over whenever you have the money and time and resources. a single sundown sa-15 or something in a ported box (33hz is fine) will be lightyears louder.

Lol im gonna get yelled at for this i know its bad to have the subs how i do but i paid 50$ for them so if they blow they blow lol, A rockford p1 and a cadance(I just tried to find the model number but i couldnt since the subs are 4 miles from me) its orange and black with a pointy cone in the middle of the major cone if you understand lol im not good at explaining things, I can get pictures tomorrow if this threads still around in a sealed prefab box(Once everything starts working again im getting a single 15" ported box for each woofer tuned to ruffley 33hz unless thats a bad thing to do)

lol oh boy, at least you saw it coming. yeah mixing subwoofers isnt generally something you want to do. cancellation is coming into play here. so you arent getting as loud as you can. and yeah i'd start over whenever you have the money and time and resources. a single sundown sa-15 or something in a ported box (33hz is fine) will be lightyears louder.

Kk cool thanks for dealing with all of my horribleness lol, Does sundown have a website(Sorry lol i live in a town with a pop of like 900-2000 people if were lucky we only have kicker/fosgate douches around here with fartcannons lol)Any recommendations on an amp not trying to go over like 1200$ :P

you might want to run two of the same woofers as well :\, and put them in one box, instead of two different boxes.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Kk cool thanks for dealing with all of my horribleness lol, Does sundown have a website(Sorry lol i live in a town with a pop of like 900-2000 people if were lucky we only have kicker/fosgate douches around here with fartcannons lol)Any recommendations on an amp not trying to go over like 1200$ :P

http://www.sundownaudio.com/ talk to a sundown representative on here for prices. it will go great with this amp http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap15001d-p-1452.html

have someone on here design you a box (such as Decaf) and alls you have to do is build it and you will pretty much be the loudest around your area.

you might want to run two of the same woofers as well :\, and put them in one box, instead of two different boxes.

Well sadly i have to share the van with my dad and he wants to save space(OMFG its a 25 ft long van atleast give me 10 feet lol)at the moment we have the 2 i have now in the same box but he doesnt like the bignesss so of course i have to sacrifice lol

http://www.sundownaudio.com/ talk to a sundown representative on here for prices. it will go great with this amp http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap15001d-p-1452.html

have someone on here design you a box (such as Decaf) and alls you have to do is build it and you will pretty much be the loudest around your area.

Since i dont have the tool i know someone who builds boxes for a living basicly lol(besides work at the factory lol) ill have him do it for me :P, Thanks man i heard you were an ass lol but you helped me out so obviously that person prob deserved to be yelled at haha

i understand you're new and i would like to help you, but kranny is doing so already but...DAMN! LOL at one point you said the power wire wasnt even hooked up to your battery, and 14ga wire??? touching the wire to bare metal :popcorn: , you're car should have caught fire and burned to the ground. you got lucky buddy. :orly3:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Since i dont have the tool i know someone who builds boxes for a living basicly lol(besides work at the factory lol) ill have him do it for me :P, Thanks man i heard you were an ass lol but you helped me out so obviously that person prob deserved to be yelled at haha

i can be an asshole sometimes ill admit haha, especially when im posting with a bad mood. but i always try to help people out to the best of my ability.

i can be an asshole sometimes ill admit haha, especially when im posting with a bad mood. but i always try to help people out to the best of my ability.

Lol yeah im glad my dads van didnt catch fire if it dad i would basicly just leave home perminately because i would die lol he just bought it like 2 weeks ago haha,Thanks for your help :P its hard as hell to do/learn anything in west virginia lol everyone here are retarded backwoods rednecks lol luckly im moving to jacksonville florida sometime around may

Lol yeah im glad my dads van didnt catch fire if it dad i would basicly just leave home perminately because i would die lol he just bought it like 2 weeks ago haha,Thanks for your help :P its hard as hell to do/learn anything in west virginia lol everyone here are retarded backwoods rednecks lol luckly im moving to jacksonville florida sometime around may

im from kentucky, same thing different place.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived