Second Skin Audio

re xxx 12 thoughts and opinions

MACnonsence6

Yup, I stopped. I'm having a good laugh at the PM's "outlaw" is sending me though, threatening me and such. Poor guy :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Yeah seriously, he's claiming he's crazy. I'd printscreen and post the PM's but thats against forum policy i'm pretty sure, and more clutter to the thread...

edit

Wow, I forgot to add this into my very first post.. no wonder things went south so fast haha.

Was gonna say that the XXX's are awesome.. they're a bit low on power handling but the low frequency output is awesome :)

You can get better for your dollar, though.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

T3 TSNS 12 FTW They get stupid loud in the right setup and are pretty reasonably priced

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

if u think itll make me laugh i do have an email u could send the printscreen to

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

better output for the doller but still using the space the xxx would want for a box?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

might get away with a bit smaller box for the tsns, but you'll still end up near the same.

Hammerdown... 1%

Archived