Sonic Electronix

is it sealed off around the box yet? if not thats the issue

the inside cracks were done with fiberglass resin and the outside of it was done with construction adhesive...

beleive me its sealed..

ive done a box before for 2 15 inch mtx 9500s and it sounded the same as this wall

after i cut that box smaller resealed it and adjusted the port it pounded...

only thing is adjust the size of a walled up box is a bit harder..

No he didnt mean if your box was sealed,he meant is your wall sealed (there are no gaps on the top/bottom/or either side of the wall that will let air get behind the wall).Understand?

told ya i was still new to it.. answer is no its not... theres still some work to do then.. thanks for clueing me in i had no idea it needed to be done....

go seal it off, all the way around the box, and let us know if it sounds better, wait about a hour or 2 to make sure the stuff is super hard... before playing..

in reality you can prob just wait about 30 min, but there might be alot of pressure :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

go seal it off, all the way around the box, and let us know if it sounds better, wait about a hour or 2 to make sure the stuff is super hard... before playing..

in reality you can prob just wait about 30 min, but there might be alot of pressure :P

my only concern still is that 10 cubes is big for the 2 xls...

how much power are you running to them? If its not a whole bunch i dont see the issue, i know my XL 15s LOVED 8 cubes.. but i was right at RMS

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok so i cut some of the back of the back off.. didn't even seal it up yet just threw the subs back in afterwords and it pounds.. after port sub and bracing displacement its 7.3 cubes now...

still need to seal the wall off around the front and as well as inside the box box around the back..

But it´s way louder now?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/