WF

thumper02

** Well it does not help that there is a good number of competitors out here that won't travel more then 4 hours from home. So I do understand why it doesn't happen out here. **

Myself, Bill, and many others have tried to set a good example by traveling all over California and out of State to support this sport. Bill is 100% right, don't f*cking complain about a show being 1 hour away, then wonder why we did not get Finals.

It gets old to hear all the bitchin' about how far away the shows are....

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

you guys should come on out to Daytona!!

everyone goes to daytona lol. made sense to me to have it there, but i do understand where you guys are coming from leaving you hanging.

hell if Dayton ohio was the only location me and jeff would make the 14+ hour drive one way. its 14 to inianapolis so prolly another 2 or 3 to dayton

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

** Well it does not help that there is a good number of competitors out here that won't travel more then 4 hours from home. So I do understand why it doesn't happen out here. **

Myself, Bill, and many others have tried to set a good example by traveling all over California and out of State to support this sport. Bill is 100% right, don't f*cking complain about a show being 1 hour away, then wonder why we did not get Finals.

Exclude my team on that part. Lol....we travelled a lot. Let me see, if I remember it right. We went all the way to Vegas just to compete also for Regionals. So there's no questions that my team does a lot of driving just to go to a show. LOL

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

where you been? i havent seen you at the last 6 shows and you werent at salinas your own teams home. <_<

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

OOOOO snap!!!!!!

where you been? i havent seen you at the last 6 shows and you werent at salinas your own teams home. <_<

I have competed for the last 12 years, dr drag, Usaci, battle of the bass, been to regional finals, made Autorama posts for the last Five years to energize this sport.

I do my part, along with many senior competitors.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I have competed for the last 12 years, dr drag, Usaci, battle of the bass, been to regional finals, made Autorama posts for the last Five years to energize this sport. Does not seem that fun when you do all that (along with many other competitors) and get told "where have you been"

Not trying to start drama bro, i was just askn :) you can get back at me in the lanes :good:

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Alright cool, I did take a long break, to get some things in order, but ready to come back.

Archived