WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

And now, to resurrect my paused build using pics:

On the inside, this is what it will be like

100_5600.jpg

And from the outside, note that this is just a stencil that hasn't been cut yet, painting starts soon.

100_5598.jpg

Why am I doing this?

This is because nobody can really be bothered changing the vehicle class to one that allows a tint darker than 35%. So what we do is tint it a little bit (or go 35% and add lights so you can see it) and have the logo of the best shop in the country painted there.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

cool idea..if i decide wall my vt when got cash i might do just that hmm

stupid road laws tho i think i have see out my back window..altho just went to a sound off with (i think bills car) 4 re's with a soundstream 15k doin like 153 on music..was good fun my first 150 and i loved every second..

i might have come nz this year

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

cool idea..if i decide wall my vt when got cash i might do just that hmm

stupid road laws tho i think i have see out my back window..altho just went to a sound off with (i think bills car) 4 re's with a soundstream 15k doin like 153 on music..was good fun my first 150 and i loved every second..

i might have come nz this year

Thanks, yeah. The MDF was free from under the house and the paint was only $7NZ a can. The side windows will be tinted, but I think that this could probably stay stock.

You live in auzzie right? It's probably the same as here, as long as the tint isn't darker than 35% it doesn't matter, the box just counts as luggage, and this panel counts as luggage too. I think I might get a cheap reversing cam though.

Sounds pretty epic! yes 150+ is awesome.

I'll put you on the list for a demo then? :-P.

That's 4 demos for SMD peeps now I think

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

fly me to nz and no wories bro fish n chips for lunch wid some bass :drink40:

if i convince the miss's to go nz this year we hit u up prob winter time if you able play then lol

and luggage you say hmm..i only got a soundstream splx 15 and 1700d but for $400 the sub dose ok 3 more in a wall with maybe 6500d would be my dream for now lol

if not some tsns or smds..possibly re i starting like them

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

*thumbs up*

:drinks:

fly me to nz and no wories bro fish n chips for lunch wid some bass :drink40:

if i convince the miss's to go nz this year we hit u up prob winter time if you able play then lol

and luggage you say hmm..i only got a soundstream splx 15 and 1700d but for $400 the sub dose ok 3 more in a wall with maybe 6500d would be my dream for now lol

if not some tsns or smds..possibly re i starting like them

Hell yeah, and drive past the local hang out and show the skaters etc. a real system. haha

Yep, that's all good, it's cool having the chance to meet some fellow SMDers.

Yeah, well, whats the difference between carting a bit of furniture the blocks the back window around, or carting around a huge speaker cabinet? Nothing.

Or maybe some Atomics :-P

haha..huge speaker cabnint..that happens to be bolted down and conected andrunning

swear mr police man i never new the law..

burp setup for fun 152's

haha..huge speaker cabnint..that happens to be bolted down and conected andrunning

swear mr police man i never new the law..

Haha, yep, of course when transporting a large chest of draws you black out the windows, seal it off from the back of the car and bolt it in.

Lol, worse they can do here is give you a green sticker, making you go and get a WOF, which of course you pass because it is perfectly legal.

Now if you are blasting it and trying to baldtrick Mr. Policeman, that's 25 demerits and a fine. Lol

haha..good fun was 150 (or so did 153.8 on timberland the way i are on tl)past police station..im sure there was atleast 40 cops outside as every car alarm was goin off as we sat at lights..

they didnt even harass us tho weird..

burp setup for fun 152's

Archived