WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

Masking it all off:

100_5611.jpg

Removing all the necessary part and using vaseline to stick all the islands in place:

100_5612.jpg

100_5614.jpg

Ready to paint:

100_5615.jpg

Coat 1, there were 2 or 3 more coats after this, but I was too high off the paint fumes to take any:

100_5617.jpg

DONE!!! The fact that the camera is out of focus makes the overspray look worse. It should be all good once it is in the car though.

100_5619.jpg

There is no pic as of yet with it in the car as just as I was about to take it down and test, it suddenly started pouring down with rain for 5 minutes or so. Stupid weather, it's damn humid here now.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

demerits are gay! i though u didnt have to be able to see out the back window, i mean with most trucks and some vans you cant see out the back and they are perfectly legal.

agreeing with the humidity, it sucks.

builds looking good. keep the pics coming.

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

LOOKING GOOD MAN

Thanks!

demerits are gay! i though u didnt have to be able to see out the back window, i mean with most trucks and some vans you cant see out the back and they are perfectly legal.

agreeing with the humidity, it sucks.

builds looking good. keep the pics coming.

Only if it is a ute, van, station wagon (I think) or SUV can you have a darker than 35% tint on any windows behind the front seats. If it is a Class MA vehicle (standard saloon or coupe) you can only have 35% on the rear windows. Any darker is illegal. There are no laws against blocking the window off with 'luggage' so as this box is luggage it is fine :-P

I might run down and grab some pics of the SLAP! board in the car now.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Looks way kool man, but where i live if someone saw "slap" on a cars back windshield that is the first thing they would do. Slap the shit outta my car.

haha, I hope that doesn't happen here, I might hire a garage until our double garage gets built (never)

Main reason I'm doing this instead of having it flat black is because there aren't enough cars driving around with SLAP! stickers on them, they all have SSZ (Streetsoundz) ones. I don't really like SSZ, even though some of the dudes that work there are friendly enough and they have Soundstream XXX subs sitting casually on the shelf, they try and push dodgy products, or way overcharge for them. Some guy there was telling me that a Fusion Powerplant 15" is better than a RE MT 18", lol, I guess they have to feed their families. Anyway, SLAP! is far better, so it should have some good advertising. And it's fun when these big system cars from round the corner at SLAP! turn up at a SSZ soundoff and absolutely destroy the competition.

Anyway. Pics.

I went down and test drove the panel:

100_5620.jpg

100_5621.jpg

Quite good if I do say so myself. Even better once I fix up that over spray

Now, get rid of those OLD ASS stickers.

They are all going except fir the tony's tire service one (free puncture repairs) the pirate one (irreplaceable original) the little SLAP! one and the abtec one (perfect condition)

I want to put stickers on my ride, but I've heard that it's a great idea to not do if no alarm, and I dont have an alarm. I cant even park in sight distance of my ride... and it's my house...

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I want to put stickers on my ride, but I've heard that it's a great idea to not do if no alarm, and I dont have an alarm. I cant even park in sight distance of my ride... and it's my house...

Just on the quiet I have no alarm

So I'm sure you will be fine depending on what brand your stickers are. Stick Sony xplod on it and it will get broken into quick as, stick something less well known and you should be fine.

Archived