WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

Thank mate! I can't wait to get it all done and looking nice for the comp on march 27.

Have you heard anything about that box design yet?

Haha yeah man you missed a decent amount. I got a design (just regular aero port) and built the box already. Sub, box, and batts are all in the hatch already. All im waiting for is the rest of the 2/0 welding cable i bought. That should be here late this week. Tomorrow i'm going to mount the amp.

How come I didn't get emails about it then? I'm subscribed to the thread. You didn't do it like the last build log did you where you edited everything?

I'll check it out and see what's up :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

love it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

How come I didn't get emails about it then? I'm subscribed to the thread. You didn't do it like the last build log did you where you edited everything?

I dunno, ya should have. I am not editing all the pics again. I got so much crap about that haha.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

love it

Thanks!

Looks really good.

Thanks!

I dunno, ya should have. I am not editing all the pics again. I got so much crap about that haha.

Hmm, well I'll have a look. Haha, good, yeah it was kinda horrible the way you did that.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

lov'n the hair trick! am jelous of that, coz i havent got enough power running into the subs at the moment to hair trick.

highly depressing lol

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

lov'n the hair trick! am jelous of that, coz i havent got enough power running into the subs at the moment to hair trick.

highly depressing lol

Your still coming to the comp in march right? Did you order that BTL?

I've got some more pics coming this way, and hopefully I'll have some friggin' gigantic batteries coming my way. How big? Think bigger than the ones I used at the last show, quite a bit bigger.

Oh, and I think I've found a headunit, just gotta wait and see if it has english first. haha

Good shit man. Can't watch the videos now but doing those weird ass angles paid off lol. Gave me lots of cool ideas too. Gonna seal it off?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

highly depressing lol

Your still coming to the comp in march right? Did you order that BTL?

yup i sure am, looking like im going to have to leave at like 4am to get there in time haha.

Have you already got your entry ticket? (if thats what you would call it)

nah i din't order the BTL, thats on my waiting list of to buy stuff at them moment lol. im going to sort out alt, battery, and amp first, and probably tints and mags too. then ill look into getting the BTL/BTL's lol.

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

yup i sure am, looking like im going to have to leave at like 4am to get there in time haha.

Have you already got your entry ticket? (if thats what you would call it)

nah i din't order the BTL, thats on my waiting list of to buy stuff at them moment lol. im going to sort out alt, battery, and amp first, and probably tints and mags too. then ill look into getting the BTL/BTL's lol.

Sweet, yeah, aha, I had to get up at 4am last year. It starts a bit later I think but still want to get there early eh. Yeah, I bought it the other day online for $1, just so you know you don't have to pay the dollar and it still works if you don't. Their system just doesn't work for anything less than $1. haha

Aww, I wanted to see a neo BTL :(

You probably don't need an alt eh, but some nice batteries will be needed.

Check out the batteries I have, there are 4 in total, but there is no point in asking for the other 2 since the car won't even drive with them all in.

Pics time!

Archived