New pics.. Why car audio has been on the back burner...

I don't really want to ask you what it costs, but am curious what a house that size normally goes for in your part of the country. What's the SQ footage, rooms, bathrooms, etc? Just curious.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

BakermanINC, on 06 January 2011 - 11:12 AM, said:

I see you lived in STL? Whereabouts? I used to live in East STL...well, actually just across in the river in the 618 area. Nice to find someone who's been on the streets i been on!

618! lol. I grew in and around GC, Edwardsvile area.

I went graduated from SIUE back in 1997. Loved it down there except for the hot humid summers. Still have many frat brothers down that way.

Congrats on the home it is beautiful

If only you were closer...I could get you some damn good pricing on everything you need. Looks good though, congrats

Thank you!

I still need cabinets for the bar in the basement. lol. I will be throwing a nice house warming party this June :drinks:

Hdorre..I wish I had a lot of land! It's about .35 of acre :D I'm just one of the first in this part of the subdivision. Thank you!

it looks like its too late, but my uncle owns a cabinet/countertop company...

Do yourself a favor and put in a firesprinkler system if they don't require it, peace of mind and cheaper insurance will pay for the system.

Good reason to put car audio on hold nice house dude.

X MFing 2!!! lol

nice ass house dude congrats! :drinks:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived