ryderonthestorm Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 Finally got a video up. Be easy on me it's still a little sloppy lol. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 Embed fail :-P I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 You got the same HU as my mom I love that thing! Nice setup and you might want to do some clean up in the trunk Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
ryderonthestorm Posted January 7, 2011 Author Report Posted January 7, 2011 You got the same HU as my mom I love that thing! Nice setup and you might want to do some clean up in the trunk Haha yea I know, I know. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
ryderonthestorm Posted January 7, 2011 Author Report Posted January 7, 2011 Embed fail :-P First time postin a vid lol. Its workin now. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.