Jump to content

Treo 18" csx vs jl 12w7


831Arevalo

Recommended Posts

Posted

Did you just answer your own question? Whats the vehicle? Will the 18 even fit?

lol

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

Not only did he answer his own question but, as I was scrolling to the bottom he said he ordered a lvl5 and my mouth opened and my mouth by it's self said WTF... Lol

What amp are u going to use on the lvl5 I feel that you're going to run 500.4 jl amp on it and come back making threads asking why it's not loud and that dc is garbage lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Not only did he answer his own question but, as I was scrolling to the bottom he said he ordered a lvl5 and my mouth opened and my mouth by it's self said WTF... Lol

What amp are u going to use on the lvl5 I feel that you're going to run 500.4 jl amp on it and come back making threads asking why it's not loud and that dc is garbage lol

lol no im looking for a good deal but if not im just ordering a Aq3500 or Dc3.5k not sure yet but nice guess

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 501 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...