got a txt message from a kid i havent talked to but 3 or 4 times since highschool. so 10 or 11 years later i get a txt saying i need some money i need to sell some audio. i replied sure who is this haha. he told me i said oh ok we met up and 40 bucks later i had. a cheapie cd player extreme sound haha, vr3 4 channel 400 watt amp, 2 memphis pr 10s in a prefab box, and a single kicker crv 10 in a prefab jeep tj box. it didnt seem right to me i figured it was all hot or something but he told me where he got it all i talked to a buddy who he got the pr10s off of. everything checked out so i took it home tested it and it all works. next top craigslist haha just bored felt like sharing my deal of the day

and for the picture whores................

a-1.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

depending on how cheap youre sellig the hu for, i might have a buddy who'll buy it, he doesent need anything fancy, lol

maby the single kicker 10 too, just pm me

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

ya 40 bucks for it all. i tested it all works prefect got no use for any of it tho. i may have to refoam the memphis subs they where a little to close to something and the foam is super thin in some spots

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts