Sonic Electronix

I dont want air leaks so i want to know what the best terminals for a ported box...

i was thinking just cutting a hole and running a wire

But there is better ways such as a nut and bolt? Maybe

ALSO THIS IS HOW THE SUB WILL BE WIRED CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG! 10 GAUGE IS GOING TO BE USED FOR SUB

Subwireinparallel.png

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

May I ask WHY you are doing it that weird way? How low are you trying to get the ohm load.

Uh cuz i dont have any 12 gauge wire and only one ten gauge will fit in the sub terminals. And it is a dual 2 so wired that way it should be a 1 ohm load correct??

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

May I ask WHY you are doing it that weird way? How low are you trying to get the ohm load.

Uh cuz i dont have any 12 gauge wire and only one ten gauge will fit in the sub terminals. And it is a dual 2 so wired that way it should be a 1 ohm load correct??

yessir. You are correct.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I dont want air leaks so i want to know what the best terminals for a ported box...

i was thinking just cutting a hole and running a wire

But there is better ways such as a nut and bolt? Maybe

nuts and bolts is what I used. works fine for me.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

yessir. You are correct.

Well will that way work with ten gauge?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yessir. You are correct.

If it fits, it will work. The size of the wire doesnt affect the way it's wired to the amp.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

yessir. You are correct.

If it fits, it will work. The size of the wire doesnt affect the way it's wired to the amp.

Alright thanks cuz thats what wires im using. :)

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I think you would save wire to wire it like this http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp~Q~1~I~22

For 1 ohm load.

Uh..................... Because two ten gauge wires wont fit in my sub terminals and i have over 100 ft of 10 gauge thats why i have 4 inches of 12

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE