Ram Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 slacking with the pics...jus so ya know. waiting to see build!
cc_audio Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Might I recommend JBL GTO 8s. They can be had for very cheap on ebay, have rubber surrounds (mucho more water resistant than JLs sponge surrounds), and they are very well built. I was beyond impressed with the output and handled 400w rms a piece easily, I think they'd fit right in with a cheap, built for abuse, Suzuki. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
smokeumtires Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 small update... NON audio related Picked up some parts 2nd hand off a friend... Some AIRLIFT helper springs for the rear, and a set of stock honda seats, since the SLAMis are all torn teh fuck up!
splzx3 Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 nice we know u have more now stop hideing the pics ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Loudintha509 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Have you thought about the shallow p3's or something along that line. Shit might be able to do a tweleve on each side I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Trippi Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 thats what im driving when i get there ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Mikesmith0890 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Damnit.. I was hoping for pics We need our pictures smoke.. we feign off of it! AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.