Sonic Electronix

Ok, so i have a walled of 94 taurus, with 6 4ohm kicker cvr's, Theyre wired in series into two sets of three. I have them wired exactly as this picture:

3DVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

But the problem is...is when i take and test it with my tester they hover at 3.3 ohms, and i have no idea why. Does it have anything to do with it being 20 degrees here in michigan? Or is there something wrong with some of my subs? But the thing is...is both sides come out to the exact same impedence. Any and all input appreciated.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

every sub is like that. I know my lvl 5 was dual 2, but it hovered about 1.4-1.5 when i had it wired at 1 ohm. im not sure why though maybe someone will chime in here and go further.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived