Sonic Electronix

I'm wanting to do my terminals with bolts like alot of people are doing, and just wanted some pics of how you guys are doing yours. I have 2 nightshades, dual 2 ohm..gonna wire for a final load of 1/2 ohm. Would it work if I just used 2 bolts and wired all the +'s to one and all the -'s to the other with 8 gauge, then used 4 gauge + and - from those to the amp? Or is it best to wire all the +'s and -'s to there own bolt? Never did it this way before and i'm sure it's a dumb newb question but i wanna get it right the first time. Thanks in advance.

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

It depends on what amp you're using. If the amp has 4 terminals (2 positive 2 negative) usually you can wire everything to just 1 of each terminal, sometimes it may want you to wire to all 4 of them. You should be fine wiring all + and all - to their own bolts and running 1 wire from each bolt to the amp. That's how I have my SAZ-4500 wired up.

my old build.

Get these hex screws, and find one that fits your terminal. attach then screw down with a nut. Put through the box and fasten with more nuts (hehe)

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

didnt have enough nuts, not caps, but it was snug. You get the idea.

IMG_0721.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

ok cool dumb question but how long of a bolt should i get? don't want it hanging out too far

it jus depends how thick u go on the wood. u could also get them a bit longer and jus cut them

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel