Alright...So check this shit out. I was on my way to this party street in Okinawa called Gate 2 street, because it is on the street that leads to Kadena AFB Gate 2. It is kinda like a serious party street with god knows how many bars. Anyways, I had just got back from my Country Bar called Western World, where all the hot Air Force girls go. You know Marines, ha ha ha. Our girls mostly are ugly. Air Force girls are usually hot. So I get out of this cab with three other guys. One of the guys is my friend, and the other two were with him but I do not know who they were. They did not talk much and seemed a little skittish. So we are walking down the street and did not even make it to the first bar when this guy was sitting on the curb of a bar entrance and called me a bitch. I looked down at him and said excuse me? He then was like oh you heard me. I said mother fucker who are you talking to. I will fuck you up. At that point he stood up and was like 6'2" and about 250lbs. I am 6' even and around 205. I still did not care, I was willing to fuck someone up. I look to the right to see if my friend was standing there, and they are still walking. So I start walking to him and the other guy starts talking shit because I am walking away. I grab my buddy and tell him what is going on. We go back and the other two keep walking. As soon as I arrive back to the guy, about eight of his friends come out of the bar really fast. They surround us with a few behind me. I am still in this dudes face listening to him talk shit. I finally open my mouth and right as I was about to physically get involved, I wake up in an ambulance. Yea that's right. In a fucking ambulance. My friend said that he was not sure what happened to me. He said that he looked to his right for a second and looked back and I was on the ground. Then as soon as I was on the ground, he was out too. He got 10 stiches in his bottom lip and we both had huge bumps on the back of our heads. We were told someone hit us with a blunt object from the back side. We got picked up by the military police who saw what had happened, but the guys got away. They ran, and later we found out that they had jumped several people throughout the entire night. For no reason. The crowd was big enought that the police did not see what they hit us with. But they did see us standing there and we did not swing first...So no trouble from our command. We both came to when we were dropped off at the gate and being put into the ambulance. I had to get a Cat-Scan because I was out for more than 10 minutes. I was in the hospital for around four hours in the ER and my buddy was too. What the fuck is wrong with people? I tell you what, if I ever see that mother fucker agian, he is gonna die. And he better be glad that Japan has no guns. Because I got a pistol permit and there was damn 8 people in that mother fucker. Two against 8 constitutes self defense and I would have busted out my 45 on a bitch. I hate stupid mother fuckers, especially when you are minding your own buisness. Fuck him and all the bitches out there who have to have eight mother fuckers to beat someones ass, and on top of that still hit you from behind. ----End Rant.

Edited by Cpl Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

What in fucks name? THat is some major bullshit. Fuck that bitch up, preferabley permenantly. We don't need fuckers like that in our world.

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Another real kicker is that these guys were also in the Marine Corps.

Havn't seen my friend yet since it happened. I have had this huge migrain all day. I will check up on him tomorrow. I am just chilling for this weekend now. Kinda ruined it for me.

Edited by Cpl Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

lol and people say dont mess with texas. they need to say dont fuck with marines that are stationd within the gates of hell (alabama)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Another real kicker is that these guys were also in the Marine Corps.

Havn't seen my friend yet since it happened. I have had this huge migrain all day. I will check up on him tomorrow. I am just chilling for this weekend now. Kinda ruined it for me.

how many marines are stationewd over there??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg