Sonic Electronix

ok so the box is around 5 cubes and your only have 31 square inches of port. that gives about 6 square inches per cubic foot, you need at least 12 square inches per cubic foot. that will make the biggest difference for you at the moment. thats just rough math but it clearly points out your weak point.

since the seats do not fold down i would, if you havnt already, take the speakers out of the rear deck. they wont do you much good for music anyways and it will let a lot more bass into the cabin.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol you're tuned to 44 hz

ooohhhh, ouch. lol. so the port is just all wrong. gotta love the learning phase.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

ok so the box is around 5 cubes and your only have 31 square inches of port. that gives about 6 square inches per cubic foot, you need at least 12 square inches per cubic foot. that will make the biggest difference for you at the moment. thats just rough math but it clearly points out your weak point.

since the seats do not fold down i would, if you havnt already, take the speakers out of the rear deck. they wont do you much good for music anyways and it will let a lot more bass into the cabin.

how did you get 5 cubes? i got 3.41 before displacement and 2.6 after.. i agree with everything else you're saying except the box size you're getting.. i'm dumbfounded...

well then...... lol. i did use torres box calc. and thought i did things rite.. guess not tho. its cool cause every box i build it gets easier and easier and better sounding so ya does anyone wanna design me something please?? haha

aafi.jpg

pm decaf, he's really cheap and gives sketchup designs and everything, did one for me for 4 10's and it looks amazing, gonna be doin the build here soon.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

how did you get 5 cubes? i got 3.41 before displacement and 2.6 after.. i agree with everything else you're saying except the box size you're getting.. i'm dumbfounded...

eh, i was doing just the dimensions he gave. internal would be 4.3 before sub and port displacement. i just did it real quick while i was at work. didnt want to spend much time thinking about it lol.

yo i deff agree with what skittles has to say.. my old box was small and my port area was around 7 sqin per foot.. as soon as i changed my box and got about 16 in per sq foot.. insane difference.. lows were amazing..

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!