Sonic Electronix

wtf see thats 3 different numbers here...

two of us is wrong and one of us is right

i was just doing 30.5 x 15.5 x 16 = 7564/1728 = 4.37

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yo i deff agree with what skittles has to say.. my old box was small and my port area was around 7 sqin per foot.. as soon as i changed my box and got about 16 in per sq foot.. insane difference.. lows were amazing..

problem is my box is as big as it can get... my trunk is big but the OPENING of the trunk suuuuuucks.... i could lose some height annd gain some depth maybe but not much...

how could i get that much port area with the dimensions i gave and still have it tuned to like low 30s?

i was told to pm decaf. im guna do that now. is there any one else that can help?

i built this box with torres box calc. it told me i was 4.3 cubed gross. and 3.9 cubed net. at 33.8hz

the dimensions i gave it were h-17, w- 32, d-17.5 and for the port h-15.5, w-2, d-14.... was it just way off?

aafi.jpg

handled

:drinks:

ur box will be too small unless u use an aero port, with the flare outside of the box to allow for proper depth (or u could fire the port on the side of the box but thats only if u have enough clearance before it hits the wheel well or other obstruction)

~3.8cuft@33 with aero

3.25cuft@33 slot ported

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I would do a 38 sq in vent 23 inch long. That would put u right 34hz with your current dimensions. Also make some brackets to space your back rest out about two inches or so at the top and take out any insulation between the back seat and the trunk and use allot of sound deadening on the side walls and trunk lid.