Sonic Electronix

HAHA yea it may seem like that... Im saving money now & doing paint n body as soon as it get warm here in michigan.

kranny i see where you got the 5000rms but where you get the 1500rms from? If you look at my build log I was planing for 5 amps from the start, I just changed the amps im using. This was the plan but i had hifonics amps & not sundown. I had 1-hifi100.2, 2-hifi100.4, 2-hifi2500D's & I just changed this to sundown

(1) sundown SAX-125.2 = tweeters = Infinity Reference 1031T = 2 sets on each channel

(2) sundown SAX-100.4 = fronts, kicks, 8"s, & rears = [4ch A] - Infinity Reference 6032si(fronts) & 6030cs(kicks) / [4ch B] - Infinity Reference 860w(8"s on doors) & 6832cf(rears)

(2) sundown SAZ-2500D = DC Audio lvl 4 12" = [mono A] - (2) DC lvl 4 12" / [mono B] - (2) DC lvl 4 12"

misread what you wrote. but anyways, have you even begun to think about electrical upgrades? those things alone will practically meet or exceed the cost of the amps.

yup... already got 0 gauge running from the front to back. Then soon as the snow gone im fix my front end & do BIG 3 in 0 gauge. then after paint & body, im getting 4 kinetik khc2400 n 270amp dc alternator... plus 0 gauge to all the amps with 0-4 gauge adapters

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Comparing HiFi's to Sundowns are like comparing a North Philly Crack whore to Jessica Alba...

If you actually fork over the cash for the Sundown equipment, you will vastly thank yourself at some point in the future when you run across someone running some HIfi amps and hear (and feel) the difference

this ^ is why i changed my plans to sundown amps, cause every one here saying that the hifi line of amps is lie'in on they RMS & power out put...

Im saving money as now just gotta rise the bar of how much to save. :-(

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Comparing HiFi's to Sundowns are like comparing a North Philly Crack whore to Jessica Alba...

If you actually fork over the cash for the Sundown equipment, you will vastly thank yourself at some point in the future when you run across someone running some HIfi amps and hear (and feel) the difference

this ^ is why i changed my plans to sundown amps, cause every one here saying that the hifi line of amps is lie'in on they RMS & power out put...

Im saving money as now just gotta rise the bar of how much to save. :-(

umm you do realize hifonics makes like 2 other lines? just saying...

hifonics amps are great. i have no idea why you guys are saying that. i have a hifonics xx-goliath on 4 15" alpine type r in a wall. ive had everything hooked up @ 2 ohms which hifonics rated at 2500 RMS. i put this amp in my car in april of 2010 and i have had not one problem with it. ive bought a lot of other amps (soundstream, jl, kicker) and at one point or another something would go wrong with them. in close to 10 months of constant beating on a stock alternator at full tilt daily driver nothing. i wanted to find out how to find how many watts it was actually putting out, so i hooked an amp clamp up using my digital multimeter, clamped it on one power cable, played it at full tilt and went back to the trunk and took a reading on the dmm put on DC volts. the reading was 101 amps. according to Ohms law, Volts x Amps = Watts. i went back to the car and looked at my voltage and it was sitting at 14.4. so i repeated the process on the second power wire of this beast and believe it or not it read a clean 101 amps and my car was sitting at 14.2 volts. if you put the 2 together you get close to 2900 watts, 400 rms over hifonics RMS rating of the amp.

Comparing HiFi's to Sundowns are like comparing a North Philly Crack whore to Jessica Alba...If you actually fork over the cash for the Sundown equipment, you will vastly thank yourself at some point in the future when you run across someone running some HIfi amps and hear (and feel) the difference
this ^ is why i changed my plans to sundown amps, cause every one here saying that the hifi line of amps is lie'in on they RMS & power out put... Im saving money as now just gotta rise the bar of how much to save. :-(
umm you do realize hifonics makes like 2 other lines? just saying...

hifonics amps are great. i have no idea why you guys are saying that. i have a hifonics xx-goliath on 4 15" alpine type r in a wall. ive had everything hooked up @ 2 ohms which hifonics rated at 2500 RMS. i put this amp in my car in april of 2010 and i have had not one problem with it. ive bought a lot of other amps (soundstream, jl, kicker) and at one point or another something would go wrong with them. in close to 10 months of constant beating on a stock alternator at full tilt daily driver nothing. i wanted to find out how to find how many watts it was actually putting out, so i hooked an amp clamp up using my digital multimeter, clamped it on one power cable, played it at full tilt and went back to the trunk and took a reading on the dmm put on DC volts. the reading was 101 amps. according to Ohms law, Volts x Amps = Watts. i went back to the car and looked at my voltage and it was sitting at 14.4. so i repeated the process on the second power wire of this beast and believe it or not it read a clean 101 amps and my car was sitting at 14.2 volts. if you put the 2 together you get close to 2900 watts, 400 rms over hifonics RMS rating of the amp.

FOR ME... yes I know bout the other hifonics lines & yes their good/great but they dont fit the space i got. plus i want all the amps to match, not a few lite up brutus & the rest lite zeus because If I go brutus, then I gotta get few zeus for the (2) 4ch... Im just being a lil anal on this build. (no hono)

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

Ohhhhhh realllllyyy?

Lol. And you should learn to read a little better. No one said hifonics, were talking about the hfi line. Feel free to comment on THAT specific equipment

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I had two Crunch PZI3000. Didn't do rated, but for what I paid wasn't too bad. I use a splitter to take it down to a single bass knob for the two(same model recomended by their customer service). And it was cool, for about 10 seconds it was like the 4th o July. Sparks and smoke everywhere and two dead amps. After that I refuse to use any of their products

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Just be on the look out for some used Sundown amps. They are out there. I got my SAZ-3500 for $600 shipped and just sold my SAE-1200 for $200 shipped, so deals are out there you just have to wait and look for them.

kool thanks... i'll be watching ebay.

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

Archived