Jump to content

Good 6.5" Mids That Won't Send Me Bankrupt


Jeremy1998

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Crescendos and the T3 comp sets are supposed to be pretty good and they're both around $100 I believe.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

show me were steve bashed the crescendo's

Owners1: more like carbon COPY of Crescendo CCX 6.5s..

meade916: @Owners1 100% different speaker....NOT EVEN CLOSE........and please do not ever put Cresendo in the same sentence as Ascendant Audio

Posted

Lol, somebody thought AA copied Crescendo? Even though the AA mid(poly) has been out for 5 plus years? How long has the Crescendo been around? Lawlz.

You can look at the AA and now its NOWHERE NEAR a copy. Fucking idiots.

Posted

crescendo's are crap anyway

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I'd go with the daytons for ht setup... AA for my whip though if I could fit those huge mounting depths in my doors

Currently:


* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage


* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's


* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)


* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6


* RF 360.3 DSP

Posted

crescendo's are crap anyway

I agree. People rave about them being so "loud and clear". Only because they have no idea what really sounds good.

Idiot sounding good is... Loud,clear, and a little punch for midbass. And they are THE BEST! Rofl. I've seen 100 reviews saying that. I've seen people compare cheap shit to expensive shit, and swear the cheap shit sounded better on the basis it was louder and rawer.

Most kids who buy Crescendo(and ect) upgrade there blown factory shit off headunit power. I mean I wonder why its such a "upgrade".

Posted

I have pretty well made up my mind on this... I am probaly going to run AA's if I can afford them... However, my mom is also going to have a home theater, and I am thinking Dayton's will be plenty for her. Her room is large, so it needs to fill a big space... So I am doing 2 15" Fi something's in a 5.2 setup. For each pillar she will have 2 8" mids and IDK what highs. The center will be 4 mids and again, IDK what highs.

dayton reference series /thread

As stated above, I still need Dayton speakers. I need 8's, and I found these on Parts-Express. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-376

They call them "Woofers," but they look like the frequency is about right. I can't find any that they actually call mid-range speakers.

Posted

The Crescendos and the T3 comp sets are supposed to be pretty good and they're both around $100 I believe.

im a T3 nuthugger to the fullest but the tweets are no the greatest 2 of my buddies have ran them and the tweets blew on both sets....

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1276 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...