7 Pairs of Soundstream TWS-4s

Cudda_Kine

Headunit amps are such clean power, @ .57 ohms they must sound great.

Hahaha I bow so down to you!

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

I wouldnt have put that many tweeters. Yes the impedance is low. I dont see why everyone is lashing out on your build. Everyone started somewhere and not everyone is as detailed as others or knows as much. The picture makes your enclosure look small, what are the specs.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

For all the haters that can't comprehend anything. It's a work in progress. Which is meaning "It's not done yet". I will hide the wires with fake spider webs since there are little spiders on the tweeters. ... .

This project isn't for you. It's for me and for anyone who appreciates a Great time.

The box is tuned to 33hz btw. I know it's small but it's Genuine. Thanks GOD

EDIT: The Reason why I posted this thread is to find out why it's "Distorting". Thank you to the person/people that mentioned the low ohm load until I get my Kenwood XR-5S. Thank You. End of Story.

Dude help yourself out and just buy a 4 channel amp and give those things the proper treatment they need.

Edit: just seen your ninja edit^ once you get that amp in you should be ok but the ohm load needs to be more stable

for example 2/4/8ohms anything 1 and below on tweeters is not recommended.

What you're going to want to do is basic math and figure out if you need to add or deduct tweeters to achieve a higher ohm load.

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

I wouldnt have put that many tweeters. Yes the impedance is low. I dont see why everyone is lashing out on your build. Everyone started somewhere and not everyone is as detailed as others or knows as much. The picture makes your enclosure look small, what are the specs.

Thanks man, Here is a better picture on the way I have it setup now...

39524_1566766723222_1057020646_1570766_5327381_n.jpg

The reason why everyone is "lashing out" is because they Lack Originality. Meaning the follow everyone else's install. Resulting in being all clones, looking all the same. No Big deal. I think that hiding the wires in fake spider webs would look original. Resulting in seeing no one. Not doing it. Except me now. ORIGINALITY. (lol). I'll just post pictures once the project is finished.

EDIT: I'm not even done with the tweeters yet. More to come.

Lol...

Last time I checked tweets were ran off x-overs and midbass (which you don't have) is run off a mids amp or headunit.

Btw how the hell are you going to get it to project 300"??

Btw we are NOT hating... Your just either fucking retarded or very uneducated. Learn up on your shit before you fuck stuff up and waste money

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wtf is that stuff 0_o

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

/\ that is funny

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived