dude where do you live in the poconos. I live in milford pa. im guessing you are down near tannersville? Your best bet is allentown or easton bethlehem area. there is nothing near me. scranton wilkes barre area is a little ways away. even the city is commutable from there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dude where do you live in the poconos. I live in milford pa. im guessing you are down near tannersville? Your best bet is allentown or easton bethlehem area. there is nothing near me. scranton wilkes barre area is a little ways away. even the city is commutable from there.

hey, yea im near tannersville im in tobyhanna actually your only like 45 minutes from me , scraton and allentown are about 45 to 50 from me i dont mind traveling , its just very hard to find something out here :nea:

I got a buddy that works on tobyhanna actually. I dont think there is anything car audio related until you get to those areas. not a big audio scene at all around. Hell I act like a teenager at a strip club when I hear someone else bumping along.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I got a buddy that works on tobyhanna actually. I dont think there is anything car audio related until you get to those areas. not a big audio scene at all around. Hell I act like a teenager at a strip club when I hear someone else bumping along.

lol i know what you mean , i would open anything outhere half the people fail out here opening any business, i would like to try installing as an option but i will do anything it doesnt have to be car audio , i just need an income right now , what does your friend do out here?

i live in wilkes barre and i work at A. Duie Pyle and we are looking for guys im sure if you came up and talked to the terminal manager he might have something for you if you have a CDL thats even better but you dont have to ive been working there for over a year and its a great place to work

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i live in wilkes barre and i work at A. Duie Pyle and we are looking for guys im sure if you came up and talked to the terminal manager he might have something for you if you have a CDL thats even better but you dont have to ive been working there for over a year and its a great place to work

what type of work is it ? is it a forklift job ? im defenetly want to apply

thats what i do is drive a forklift depending on the shift you work you will either be inbound or outbound i work outbound and i think they are really trying to look for inbound workers we have 5 lifts and there are only 2 people on the inbound right now

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

thats what i do is drive a forklift depending on the shift you work you will either be inbound or outbound i work outbound and i think they are really trying to look for inbound workers we have 5 lifts and there are only 2 people on the inbound right now

that sounds good , do they train on the forklift because i have no exp ,if they train i will apply today

Archived