a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

damn dude, sorry to hear that.

but you can atleast make a bangin system now in her honor!

Yep atleast she got to see me turn 15 and get my permit :/ anywaaays id rather leave the subject please, Any tips of where i can find a decent pair of subs and a nice enclosure?And possibly a h/o alt im good on batterys 18v at like 150 amps or some crazy shit like that lol

Circular saw and saw horses and a router and staple gun or drill and your set. Theres gata be a home depo or somethin?!

You dont wana build your own box bro?

I do but i have no clue if i could even find a router,Table saw ect around here lol small ass town in west virginia lol sucks

Circular saw and saw horses and a router and staple gun or drill and your set. Theres gata be a home depo or somethin?!

I do but i have no clue if i could even find a router,Table saw ect around here lol small ass town in west virginia lol sucks

We have lowes :P

Win!!

Imo i wouldnt worrie about buying a table saw unless your okay with you really feel that you need one. Hah there nice especially with small peices of wood but when buildin boxes circular and jig saw and a router is all yea need (for cuting)

We have lowes :P

Archived