a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

so instead of paying for school, or down payment on a house or anything that makes sense, your going to waste it all. congrats your the reason the US economy is shit. I hope by the time you end up in school the gov tells you to fuck off and pay for it your self it would serve you right

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Invest 20k

Go and drop 10-15k cash on a nice ride, that way you can avoid taxes ect... then go ft some rims, then drop 5-8k on a nice ass system... hell even better ill sell you my whole system...

2 BNIB T3 Audio TSNS 18's

1 BNIB Kicker Warhorse

1 DC-Power 270

1 D3100

100FT BNIB Stinger HPM 1/0g

1 BNIB Pioneer 4200DVD

1 Rockford Fosgate T800.4

$4800

i can't wait to see your voltage.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

My business professor showed me the same thing. Easiest way to do it man, put in a stable long term mutual fund, by tge time you're 40 it will be worth a few mill if you put in 15-20k

Hell, I would put 35k in.

Be smart man

very true i just talked to my dad and were putting 25k into it at the cost of the system and new car lol but oh well atleast he still has his money left from it :/

25k into a system and a car? You're 15 bro, just get like an explorer or somethin for like $4k and use another 2k on a system or somethin, there's no reason for kids our age to drive nice ass cars, i like having my POS 2 door explorer because if i do somethin stupid nothin on it costs hardly anything to fix.

No reason for kids your/ our age to have nice cars...? Buahahaha Your TRIPPIN!!!! I wouldn't know what to do if I got My escalade taken and had to resort to some pos lol having a nice ride is HUGE! And MANDATORY that's like saying kids our age don't need a hot GF! But Idk about you but Ide be so embarrassed to drive some bucket!!

You're honestly going to say it's mandatory? And yeah, it is my choice to drive the explorer, I had $25k to spend on a car when I turned 16 because my mom saved it for me, I spent $4k and saved the rest for college spending money, I could honestly care less about what kind of car I drive as long as it's an suv. So I don't know about you in college, but after my freshman year I'll have a nice apartment, all the beer I could ever want, and I'll still have money left over. Its up to you on how you spend your money, if Driving an escalade is a big accomplishment to you so be it. But I'll take my comfort in college while working on a pharmacy degree

I never said its an acomplishment lol I just said I couldn't ever drive a bucket... and my escalade was only $30k monhly $450 is nothing... and I gladly pay it.to drive a nice car!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

dude doesnt the Warhorse alone cost that much?

$4800?

na, warhorse is like 1,200 or somethin now

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

My business professor showed me the same thing. Easiest way to do it man, put in a stable long term mutual fund, by tge time you're 40 it will be worth a few mill if you put in 15-20k

Be smart man

very true i just talked to my dad and were putting 25k into it at the cost of the system and new car lol but oh well atleast he still has his money left from it :/

25k into a system and a car? You're 15 bro, just get like an explorer or somethin for like $4k and use another 2k on a system or somethin, there's no reason for kids our age to drive nice ass cars, i like having my POS 2 door explorer because if i do somethin stupid nothin on it costs hardly anything to fix.

No reason for kids your/ our age to have nice cars...? Buahahaha Your TRIPPIN!!!! I wouldn't know what to do if I got My escalade taken and had to resort to some pos lol having a nice ride is HUGE! And MANDATORY that's like saying kids our age don't need a hot GF! But Idk about you but Ide be so embarrassed to drive some bucket!!

You're honestly going to say it's mandatory? And yeah, it is my choice to drive the explorer, I had $25k to spend on a car when I turned 16 because my mom saved it for me, I spent $4k and saved the rest for college spending money, I could honestly care less about what kind of car I drive as long as it's an suv. So I don't know about you in college, but after my freshman year I'll have a nice apartment, all the beer I could ever want, and I'll still have money left over. Its up to you on how you spend your money, if Driving an escalade is a big accomplishment to you so be it. But I'll take my comfort in college while working on a pharmacy degree

I never said its an acomplishment lol I just said I couldn't ever drive a bucket... and my escalade was only $30k monhly $450 is nothing... and I gladly pay it.to drive a nice car!

you pay a $450/month car payment as a 15-18 year old? Do you not have any other expenses?

Build in Progress

Invest 20k

Go and drop 10-15k cash on a nice ride, that way you can avoid taxes ect... then go ft some rims, then drop 5-8k on a nice ass system... hell even better ill sell you my whole system...

2 BNIB T3 Audio TSNS 18's

1 BNIB Kicker Warhorse

1 DC-Power 270

1 D3100

100FT BNIB Stinger HPM 1/0g

1 BNIB Pioneer 4200DVD

1 Rockford Fosgate T800.4

$4800

i can't wait to see your voltage.

Lol, its not finished I haven't en installed it all yet... its all sitting in my room... Im currentl buying batterys... need 4 more D3100's lol no way in hell I would hook all that up with what I currently have lol!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

I love how this types of threads always go way off track like this. :popcorn:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Be smart man

you pay a $450/month car payment as a 15-18 year old? Do you not have any other expenses?

Oh I do, i have many! I make $48.75 nhr! And work 40-50hr weeks...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Be smart man

I was paying 400 a month for my car at 15, plus insurance. just need to actually work after school

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived