OrionStang Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 Waiting on responses for quotes on some other mids, I thought about getting these6.5's for mock-up and temporary sound. Do they sound alright for cheap? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ChampN252 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 Be a balla and go for the Rock power series...you know you wanna. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
OrionStang Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 Be a balla and go for the Rock power series...you know you wanna. I would, but I only have a Power 400-4. The Power mids would laugh at that thing. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ChampN252 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 oh, I only have the T1 comps. I'd assume they sound well. I couldn't imagine them sounding bad? 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
KillaCam Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 This seems like a great deal, if you're willing to stray away from RF. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170586341669&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT or... componet's are a little more, still dirt cheap http://cgi.ebay.com/RE-AUDIO-RE6-5C-6-1-2-COMPONENT-SPEAKER-SYSTEM-RE-6-5C-/360333340439?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item53e58a6f17 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.