the only thing i wanted digital for is really to keep the pressure the same ans have a startup/turnoff programmed in. So when i park the car dropps down and when i start the car it goes up

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

sorry i didnt see your post. im a art dealer just let me know what you want. avs has a rocker switch box that gives you tons of control over regular switches it also has a alarm wire so you can dump your ride off a remote. i love them its all i will use theres a tech article in the magazine under djd tech if you want more info just click my banner

oh you are an ART dealer? nice.... any chance id be able to run both a switch box and the art digital controler sorta like steaves tahoe? Really thou a remote is something i would def want... does it run on its own fob or could i use a compustar one with the extra channels?

give me a sec to check out the thread

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Steves tahoe isnt bagged it has a 2 link to keep every thing under control with the big rims. But no air bags. The ART set up has a bypass switch that allows you to have indipendt control of each corner of the vehicle. I don't have much experience with it tho. The local shop asked me the same thing and they went ahead and put it on a expensive hot rod, 2 weeks later the car was in the shop to have every thing removed and simpler switch style set up was installed. The 2 simplest ways to do a remote system is to use the avs switch box which is controlled by your alarms 12 volt positive axillary output or to get a wireless controller.

Heres a web site that should help you out. surf around it and feel free to come back here and ask any questions you have. http://www.airridetalk.com/beginners-corner/

If you are smart with 12 volt electronics you can set up your own wireless set up. The valves run off of 12 volts so all you have to do is install any alarm that provides 12volt out put to a 12volt relay then have the relay power what ever valve you want to run. You may need a diode in between the switch box.