d-REW's 2011 sundown Build

Asking cause the Jasper jig fits it haha.

What model #??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

heres the model i scored a super deal on ebay a year or so ago paid 30 shipped lol

http://www.skiltools.com/en/AllTools/Category/Product/default.html?pid=1820

yeah i think i have the amp issue covered now i had to make a some adjustments and use a ill have a pic of that for sure tomorrow thats all i have left to do.

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

here i think the law is 20 in front and the rest how ever dark u like. in this ride i actually have 20 all around looks dark in pics but you can see right in.

pics uploading now but went to a comp on Sunday managed to get a 152 @42HZ out of it on 3 subs 1 sub i managed to blow out the box. dont know how the coil came undone from the former looks like it was cut completely in half. i removed it on Monday and the 3 now seem alot louder im hoping numbers will be better when all 4 back in and gain is turned up.

• 2 months later...

wow totally forgot about this log here finally finished this build a while ago ended up getting a sundown 4500d with it metered a few times did a 152.8 on music and did a 152.9 @ 43HZ back the scores up a few times at a couple of shows. the port up sub up demoed well and did ok numbers but wasn't what i was hoping for so i took it all out and now im in the process of rebuilding again this time the plan is 6 15s non walled and mid to high 50s on music is the new goal for now. here is a pic of my other mod added lip stick on the wheels

249676_10150205077784455_518789454_6858445_1158754_n.jpg

Archived