4 z V.3 18s 18v and a big 4th order

i tried to ask my mom to ask how much he would charge me but she never answers her damn phone when i call but if one of my little brothers calls shell trip over herself trying to answer

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It doesn't doesn't seem like would be too hard to have them redone, worse i can see is having that section cut off to remount the newer corners.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

i might just do the fiberglass thing i need the experience.... now on the the discussion of subs

i have 2 SA-8s already from my last build and i think a blowthrough would be sick and extremely different everybody has done 12s 15s 18s but ive never seen anyone do 8s before if i end up doing the 15s route then i will probably end up using the 8s in the doors

let the debate begin

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Idk if it's worth doing a blowthrough with 2 8's because of having to cut into the bed. I like the 2 15's with the 8's in the door idea. It's just hard to find something else unless you do 4 8's with a blow through.

read the poll i said 8 8's

8 sundown SA-8s on a DC 5k ... 625 per woofer maybe i can have somebody design me a nice 4th or 6th order and get some nasty lows i dont have any experience with anything but sealed and ported boxes

Maybe Sanitarium can help out a little bit with a blow through because he had experience learning and building his for this 4 18's.....

Maybe there is a thread with some information about building a blow through.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

You could always get them reconed to 15s :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

originally i was just going to do a regular ported box with the subs mounted where the back wall would be have 4 on one side and 4 on the other with the port in the middle

Archived